How is each marking period grade calculated?
- 60 pts come from active participation in class.
- 20 pts come from your exercise record.
- 20 pts come from your test for the marking period.
What does participation mean?
You must be dressed appropriately for the activity and doing the activity to the best of your ability. Each day of class is worth points (probably 2-3 depending on the number of days in the marking period).
How is my exercise record grade calculated?
- 5 pts are given if you have it with you.
- 10 pts are given if you have done all of the above, and you are following your routine.
- 15 pts are given if you have done all of the above, and it has at least 2-3 weeks of data.
- 20 pts are given if you have done all of the above, and you have made progress.
How is my final grade for the term calculated?
Your final grade is the average of all marking period grades. Depending on your school, you have 2 or 3 marking periods. For example:
1st marking period grade of 45 + 2nd mp grade of 65 + 3rd marking period grade of 65 = 175
175 ÷ 3 = 58.3 (Failing grade)