You are expected to plan, and keep track of your exercises in this class. Your exercise record will be worth 20% of your grade.
If you lose it, it will hurt your grade. Bring this sheet, and a pen/pencil to class every day. If you’re really well prepared, save this file on your computer too, and update it there so that you’ll always have a copy.
Download the blank exercise record here: Exercise Record.
If you can’t make your own exercise program, try this one. The program is already filled out: Pre-Made Exercise Record.
Grading (20 points)*
- +5 points if you have the record with your exercise plan.
- +5 points if you are observed following your plan.
- +5 points if you have at least two weeks of records.
- +5 points if you are showing progress.
* You must earn all of these points in order.